When you decide to sell your property, you want to sell it for as much money as the market will allow. Pricing too high will keep your home from selling. A low price will keep you from receiving full value.
There are three main points to consider when pricing your property
- The State of The Market
- The market determines value
- Price your home competitively based on the price of homes that have recently sold, are currently for sale and those listings that have expired in your neighbourhood.
- The Condition of Your Home
- Buyers base their decisions on the condition of the home as well as the price.
- Take the time now to prepare your home to attract potential Buyers
- The Right Realtor
- The Realtor brings the market to you
- The market brings the price
- The right Realtor is the one who knows the market and can get you the best price possible – not the one who promises you the highest price simply to get you to list with them
- A Realtor has access to the latest information on market conditions, from a city wide scope right down to your street
Together, you and your Realtor will determine the right list price for your property